SAVE THE DATE: The 2018 NRC Conference will be held in Los Angeles, CA from January 10-13, 2018.
Registration for the 2018 NRC Conference will open in July 2017. The hotel room block will also open in July 2017. Exhibit space for the 2018 NRC-REMSA Exhibition will go on sale in the summer of 2017.
To view full details about the 2018 NRC Conference please click here.
Each year, the NRC hosts its conference where all stakeholders of the railroad construction and maintenance industry are encouraged to attend. The conference typically encompasses more than 1,000 attendees, 150 exhibitors, and 25,000 square-feet of meeting space with a unique program agenda lined up with chief engineers from the major freight railroads and other key speakers covering up-to-date topics of importance to the rail industry. Typical topics include:
- Class 1 and Regional Railroad Capital Spending Plans
- Rail Projects of National Significance
- Commuter Rail and Transit Contracting
- Rail Infrastructure Legislation
- Railroad Construction Safety
- High-Speed Rail Developments
- Positive Train Control